National Cadet Corps
Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College is equipped with several infrastructural facilities for NCC training programme and provides good opportunities to the cadets by way of conducting firing camps, dill practices, personality development and voluntary service programme.
Approval of NCC HQ has been aggregated for raising 11 (TN) SIGNAL COMPANY NCC SALEM. Where 52 cadets joint in Army wing on 14th Nov 2003.
- Developing character, camaraderie, discipline, a secular outlook, the spirit of adventure and ideals of selfless service amongst young citizens.
- Creating a pool of organized, trained and motivated youth with leadership qualities in all walks of life, who will serve the Nation regardless of which career they choose.
- Provide an environment conducive to motivating young Indians to choose the Armed Forces as a career.
Empower volunteer youth to become potential leaders and responsible citizens of the country.
To develop leadership and character qualities, mould discipline and nurture social integration and cohesion through multi-faceted programmes conducted in a military environment.
The objective and vision of our NCC Army wing is to create awareness among the students community regarding its importance towards Nation Building Discipline, National integrity etc. Besides an NCC cadet is presented with a various platform of job opportunities in reputed government and public sectors.
NCC Officer: Captain.S.Kannan Associate NCC Officer / Asst Prof BME
Contact mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
NCC ActivitiesNCC Activities 2023
NCC Activities 2022
NCC Activities 2021
NCC Activities 2020
NCC Activities 2019
NCC Activities 2018
NCC Activities 2017
NCC Activities 2016
NCC Activities 2015
NCC Activities 2014
NCC Activities 2013
NCC Activities 2012
NCC Activities 2011
NCC Activities 2010
News & Events
- Artificial Intelligence and DataScience Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Science and Humanities
- Management Studies