Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College is an initiated educational background, aimed to provide quality education to aspiring technocrats in various fields of Engineering & Technology.
Started way back in 1987 with 3 branches approved by AICTE, New Delhi. Initially affiliated to the University of Madras, Periyar University and later on to Anna University. Our Institute came under the ambit of Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation (Deemed to be University) in 2004. The Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation is accredited by NAAC with B grade.
At present, the institution offers 8 UG Programmes and 5 PG programs along with MBA under various specializations offering higher education to over 1500 students, pursuing higher education in Engineering, Technology & Management. Experienced and Dedicated faculty. This institution was accredited by National Board of Accreditation - All India Council for Technical Education (NBA - AICTE), New Delhi from 2009 to 2012.
The college was started with various discipline and departments to cater the students with the dedicated teaching professionals. Students are provided with common room for each and every department. Canteen with hygienic delicious food, good sanitation and drinking water are available in the College. There is a well-equipped indoor auditorium for conducting various cultural and extracurricular programs. Separate Hostel facilities are available for both boys and girls. Transport facilities are available for all the routes in and around Salem City.
Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation (Deemed to be University) was established in the year 2001. The deemed university status was conferred by Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India with the recommendations of UGC (Established Under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956) to Vinayaka Mission as an acknowledgement of excellence and satisfaction for the highest levels of academic standards and its best infrastructure facilities provided to achieve excellence in education.
The Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation (Deemed to be University) is excelling in its outstanding performance under the esteemed guidance and governance of
Dr. A.S .Ganesan,
Dato' sri. Dr. S. Sharavanan,
- Dr. A.S .Ganesan, Chancellor
- Datosri Dr. S. Sharavanan, Pro-Chancellor
- Datin Kamatchi Sharavanan, Director
- Dr. Anuradha Ganesan, Director
- Mr. J.S. Sathishkumar, Vice-President
- Mrs. Sumathi Sathishkumar, Director
- Mr. N.V. Chandrasekar, Vice-President
- Mrs. Arunadevi Chandrasekar, Director
- Mr. S.K. Jaganathan, Director
- Mr. N. Ramasamy, Director
- Prof. Dr. P.K. Sudhir, Vice-Chancellor
- Prof. Dr. P.S. Manoharan, Pro Vice-Chancellor
- Prof. Dr. B. Jaykar M.Pham, Ph.D, Registrar
- Dr. C.L. Prabavathi, Controller of Examinations
- Dr. A. Balasundaram, Controller of Examinations (Emeritus)
- Dr. R. Sasi Kumar, B.E, M.E, Ph.D, Principal
News & Events
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Science and Humanities
- Management Studies