Candidates may directly apply or come in person to the Admission Cell operating from the University & College.
Candidates are requested to read all the instructions given in the application form. The filled-in application forms should be submitted with the relevant documents to the Admission Officer at the Admission Cell.
All admissions (including those of foreign/ NRI students) are made subject to eligibility and according to the norms set by the Supreme Court of India, Government of India and the Government of Tamil Nadu.
It is essential to fill in the application form with correct details. In the event of furnishing incorrect information:
- He/ she will forfeit the admission irrespective of what stage of the course he/ she is in at that point of time when it is detected.
- He/ she will be debarred from pursuing any course of study.
The eligibility requirements for the different programmes offered are provided in the prospectus, in the respective pages, pertaining to the departments concerned
The filled-in application should be accompanied by the following documents :
- An attested photocopy of X pass/matriculation/secondary school certificate issued by the Board of examination
- An attested photocopy of Mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Transfer certificate from the institute last studied / Migration certificate
- Conduct certificate
- Community certificate
- Three passport-size photographs
- Any other documents required by the University
In addition to the above certificates the FOREIGN STUDENTS must also submit
- No objection certificate from the Government of India (issued by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi)
- No Objection Certificate issued by the Ambassador of the Candidate’s country or the | competent authority empowered to grant permission to stay and pursue education in India
- Eligibility certificate from the University
- Appropriate Students Visa
- All relevant travel documents inclusive of passport
- Necessary health certificate and Vaccination Certificate
- Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet(s)
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct / Character Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Migration Certificate(s)
- Provisional Certificate(s)
- Physical fitness Certificate
- Recent passport size photo - 10 Nos.
News & Events
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Science and Humanities
- Management Studies