About the Department
The Department of Automobile Engineering was established in 2008 with the aim of exploring student’s talents and innovative ideas in the field of Automobile. The department has been actively engaged in diversified research and teaching. The department has well equipped laboratories and workshop having the latest machinery, equipments and sophisticated instruments. The department has endowed with effective application of engineering principles in the field of automotive.
To provide students with Strong foundation in mathematic, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, analyze and slove engineering problems and to prepare them for successful careers, higher studies and entrepreneur in automobile industry.
- To develop and understand the principles of conversion in design, construction and working of mechanical systems and electronic systems in automobiles.
- To design components/systems and test them, seeing that it meets all its requirements, performs as required, material meets desired durability and so on.
- To delve into the attributes of the automobile.
- To determine how to make it.
Prof. T. Raja
Course Coordinator / Automobile
- The students will have strong ethical and professional responsibility.
- The students are exposed to the latest advacement to take up higher studies, research and innovation.
- The students are equipped with knowledge, Entrepreneurial skill and competence to stand up to any challenges in Automotive.
Students get opportunity to serve many top-notch Automobile Companies like Mahindra & Mahindra, Hyundai, Ashok Leyland, Renault Nissan, Royal Enfield, Ford India, Simpson & Co Ltd, Maruthi Suzuki, Volvo, Scania India, MRF Ltd, Greaves Cotton Ltd, Keane India Ltd, Rico Auto, Sarada Motors, General Motors, Trident Automobiles Pvt Ltd Bangalore.
B. Tech - Automobile Engineering.
UG (Full Time) - Curriculum & Syllabus
B.E (Automobile) FT: 2017 2015 2012
B.E (Full Time): 2017 2016 2015 2012
B.E (Part Time): 2017 2016 2015 2012
News & Events
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Science and Humanities
- Management Studies