Computer Science and Engineering
To establish a centre of excellence in computer education and research and to create a platform for professionals thereby reaching a pinnacle of glory
Computer Science and Engineering is committed
- To develop innovative , competent and quality computer engineers by imparting the state-of the –art technology.
- To enrich the knowledge of students through value based education.
- To develop consultancy activities for industrial sectors.
- To endeavour for constant up gradation of technical expertise of students to cater to the needs of the society
Dr. M. Nithya
Professor & Head
Dr. K. Sasikala
Course Coordinator / IT
Prof. B. Sundramurthy
Course Coordinator / MCA
- An ability to analyze a problem, and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities
- An ability to analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society
- Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in continuing professional development
- An ability to use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practice
- An ability to apply mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and computer science theory in the modelling and design of computer-based systems in a way that demonstrates comprehension of the tradeoffs involved in design choices.
- An ability to apply design and development principles in the construction of software systems of varying complexity
- B. Tech – Computer Science and Engineering
- M. Tech – Computer Science and Engineering
- M. Tech – Information Technology
Contact Mail Id
UG (Full Time & Part Time) - Curriculum & Syllabus
B.E (CSE) FT: 2017 (I Sem) 2017 (II Sem) 2016 2015 2012
B.E (CSE) PT: 2017 2016 2015 2012
PG (Full Time & Part Time) - Curriculum & Syllabus
M.E(CSE) FT: 2017 2015 2012
M.E (CSE) PT: 2017 2016 2015 2012
B.E (Full Time): 2017 2016 2015 2012
B.E (Part Time): 2017 2016 2015 2012
M.E (Full Time / Part Time): 2017 2016 2015 2012
News & Events
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Science and Humanities
- Management Studies