Electrical and Electronics Engineering
The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering has been playing a vital role in producing scientists and technologists of highest caliber ever since it was established in the year 1995.
To provide high quality education and make the students world class Engineer in Electrical and Electronics to face the challenges at the National level and Global level.
At the end of the programme graduates are able to
- Apply the knowledge of basic sciences and fundamental engineering concepts in solving engineering problems.
- Perform investigations, design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret the results to provide valid conclusions.
- Demonstrate professional skills and contextual reasoning to assess environmental/societal issues for sustainable development.
- Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multi-disciplinary situations.
- Communicate effectively among engineering community, being able to comprehend and write effectively reports, presentation and give / receive clears instructions.
- Apply technical knowledge in development of Smart cities, Electrical organization, Smart grid and Electricity Boards.
Dr. P. Selvam
Professor & Head
Prof. R. Devarajan
Course Coordinator / EEE
- B.Tech - Electrical and Electronics Engineering - Full Time and Part Time
- B.Tech - Solar and Alternate Energy - Full Time
- M.Tech - Power Electronics and Drives - Full Time and Part Time
- M.Tech - Power Systems Engineering - Full Time and Part Time
- Ph.D - Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Approved Research Centre)
News & Events
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Science and Humanities
- Management Studies