Vinayaka Mission was the pioneer to introduce MBA programme in 1994 under VMKV Engineering College, Salem. It was affiliated to University of Madras in 1994. At present, the MBA programme is approved by Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation (Deemed to be University), Salem
It is not our intention just to add one more management institution to the existing plethora of management Institutions, but it is our constant Endeavour to develop this college as a “Centre of Management Excellence” and it should be on par with the best of institutions offering Management education in our country. Management is as mature as mankind itself. Even hunter-gatherers and early farmers had to manage resources, tools and teams, but modern challenges of management begin with the Industrial Revolution. In order to achieve this, we constantly emphasize the following aspects in the curriculum.
- Learning by doing method of teaching
- Personality development program
- Developing Communication skill
- Frequent Industrial visit
- Industry Institute Interaction.
- In plant training
- Group Discussion, Quiz programme.
- Community Development Programme
Dr. C. S. Ramanigopal
Professor & Head
Prof. A. Mani
Course Coordinator / MBA
Department of Management Studies offers innovative programmes in management at various levels to impart, nurture and harness the managerial and entrepreneurial skills of the incumbents, in order to provide the country with the best pool of talents, to enable us to achieve the vision of former president Dr. A. P.J. Abdul Kalam.
To provide the incumbents with analytical, reasoning, logical and decision making skills in the field of business and management with a broad spectrum of diverse and competitive skills in order to enable them to manage tough and challenging situations.
- MBA Program was promoted with an objective of imparting and nurturing managerial and entrepreneurial skills.
- The department believes in producing multifaceted personalities with a strong inclination to think, reason out and make better decisions in order to improve their quality of life as well as that of their community.
- Preparing the graduates towards innovative ideas to become an entrepreneur or good entrepreneurial employee.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- with the Specialization of:
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Agri Business Management
- Logistics Management
- Airport & Airlines Management
- Hospital Administration
- Environment Management
- International Business
MBA: 2016 2015 2012
MBA: 2016 2015 2012
News & Events
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Science and Humanities
- Management Studies