The Department of Mechatronics was established in the year 2005 under Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation (Deemed to be University). The programme is made after clubbing mechanical, electronics, and computer and systems design engineering streams. Mechatronics programme strengthens the students with the skills that allow them to design, construct and run factory production lines and automated processes. The faculty members have vast teaching experience. The department is fully equipped with a novel digital board to handle classes and entire campus has been connected with Wi-Fi. National level Symposiums, Workshops, Conferences, Exhibitions and Refresher courses are conducted every year to expose the talents and knowledge. Guest lectures by experts from Industries and Institutions are arranged for students. Regular student counseling and parents meetings conducted for the betterment of the students.
Prof. B. Rajasekaran
Course Coordinator / Mechatronics
- Have a strong foundation in science and focus in Mechanical, Electronics, Control, Software, Computer Engineering and a sold command of the newest technology.
- Be able to design, analyze and test intelligent products and process that incorporates appropriate computing tools, sensors and actuators.
- Be able to work efficiently in multi disciplinary teams.
- Be prepared for a variety of engineering careers, graduate studies and continuing education.
UG (Full Time) - Curriculum & Syllabus
B.E (Mechatronics) FT: 2017 (I Sem) 2017 (II Sem) 2016 2016 (I to II Sem) 2015
B.E (Full Time): 2017 2016 2015 2012
B.E (Part Time): 2017 2016 2015 2012
M.E (Full Time / Part Time): 2017 2016 2015 2012
News & Events
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Science and Humanities
- Management Studies