Hitech Computer Lab
Separate computer systems and network are available to facilitate the departments, like Information technology and Computer science and the lab having the facility to accommodate more students. All the systems are well connected with the Network and UPS systems.
- Online Cloud Class room environment (www.vmkvec.edu.in) for students and faculty for imparting Teaching-Learning process.
- Cloud Classroom is a free web-based platform that saves time and paper work, and makes it easy to create classes, distribute assignments, communicate and keep the classroom in an organized way.
- Store Every Files with Easy to Access and support for better sharing and learning.
- NPTEL, E - Learning courses from IITs and IISc, provides learning through online Web and Video courses.
- The Edu-center scenario at V.M.K.V Engineering College consists of a high class workstation, 1.3 TB storage server and D- space software.
- The main objective of NPTEL program is to enhance the quality of engineering education in the country by developing curriculum based video and web courses.
- Video Lectures are also accessed by mobile phones via Wi – Fi.
Networks are widely used to connect a variety of devices, not only between themselves but also to the Internet. The strength for VMKVEC's internet connectivity has got doubled with its recent upgradation of the existing 2 Mbps connectivity to a 1 Gbps exclusive internet connectivity that is available anywhere in the campus in a networked environment.
Virtual lab is a project initiated by Ministry of Human Resource Development. The project is aimed to provide remote-access to Labs in various disciplines of Science and Engineering. This would help the students in learning basic and advanced concepts through remote experimentation. Our Institution is recognized as Creamy Layer Nodal Centre for implementing the programme by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India, New Delhi.
Activity Based Learning (ABL)
- ABL method is widely used in the classroom to make the Teaching-Learning environment lively and to enable all the students to participate in the process.
- ABL method enables the weak students, to understand the concept easily and to join with other fellow students for better learning.
Annapoorna Central library has been built to International standard. It consists of three floors within an area of 15000 Sqft. and centrally Air-conditioned; specialized collections of Books, Journals and Non-book materials are available in Engineering and Technology, Biotechnology, and Humanities and Sciences.
Indoor and outdoor games facilities (Badminton, Basketball, Volleyball courts and cricket grounds) are available.
Inter department and group sports competitions are conducted regularly. Students are also encouraged to participate in inter college sports competitions.
Spacious and ventilated halls are provided to accommodate more than two hundred students in time to conduct all the examinations. To facilitate the examinations in conducive manner all the necessary arrangements are being made as per the norms of the VMRF.
Strict and disciplined regulations are followed and implemented while conducting the examinations with the protective environment in the Examination hall.
A full-fledged Transport department functions in the college with buses to provide transport facility to students and staff from various places. This service is offered ensuring a hassle-free and safe transportation.
Separate hostel facilities are available for both Boys and Girls. Newly built-in-campus hostels are having great attraction to boys and girls for its high class comfort and most suited and required healthy atmosphere. The hostels are provided with all necessary amenities and facilities including:
- Accommodation available for 500 boys and 250 girls
- Sports facilities
- Separate mess for male and female students
- Hygienic food, purified water and other refreshments are available in the mess
- Medical services on call including hospitalization
- Recreation facilities
- Telephone facilities
This Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation (Deemed to be University) has got a Medical College & Hospital, which is nearby to our Institution. Medical services for our students are provided at free of cost Pharmacy is available within our campus.
Internal Quality Assurance Cell
To develop quality manpower with immense knowledge in core areas of Engineering through continuous monitoring of performance, evaluation and implementation of performance enrichment measures.
- To create an academic environment of quality teaching and learning process.
- To monitor sutdent's presence in class.
- To evaluate performance of students by conducting periodical tests.
- To identify performances of students below average.
- To suggest extra care, attention, change in teaching methodology, etc., for students with low performance.
- To suggest measures to improve reading and writing skills in the form of assignments.
- To maintain standards in awarding of internal marks.
News & Events
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Science and Humanities
- Management Studies