Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)Vision:
To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institution by channelizing all efforts and measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent & catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- To ensure timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- To maintain the relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- To provide equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- To optimize and integrate modern methods of teaching and learning.
- To give credibility of evaluation procedures.
- To ensure adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
- To share research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
Composition Internal Quality Assurance Cell
|Chair Person||Dr. A. Nagappan, Principal|
|Management Representative||Dr. P. Gnanasekar, Director, IQAC-VMRF(DU)|
|Senior Administrative Officers||Prof. P.K. Kumaresan, Vice Principal|
Mr. M. Deepan Chakravarthy, CAO-KVSTAR
|Coordinator||Dr. D. Vinod Kumar, Prof / Head – Biomedical|
|Members||Prof. J. Sathees Babu, Mechanical|
Dr. R. Ramani, ECE
Dr. S. Senthil Kumar, CSE
Dr. R. Sankar Ganesh, EEE
Prof. K. Natarajan, BME
Prof. M. Sobana, Biotechnology
Prof. B. Subha, Civil
Prof. S. Megala, Pharmaceutical
Dr. P. MarishKumar, MBA
Prof. R. Sakthi Ganapathy, S&H
Prof. G. Murali, EEE / IQAC
|Local Society Nominee||Mr. S. Govindan, Managing Director, |
Aqua Purification Systems, Salem.
|Alumni Nominee||Mr. K.S. Hari Krishna, Assistant Manager, |
CEAT Tyres, Chennai.
|Student Nominee||Mr. T. Vasanth, Final Year - BME|
|Industry Nominee||Mr. Ashok Rajappan, Rangarajan Foods, Salem|
Mr. Kishore, RIPE Consulting Services Pvt Ltd, Chennai
|Parent||Mr. M. Mallesan, F/O M. Mageshwaran, Final Year Biotechnology|
News & Events
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Science and Humanities
- Management Studies