Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)Continuous Assessment and Monitoring of Students Performance in Terms of Teaching,
Learning and Evaluation
To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institution by channelizing all efforts and measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent & catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- To ensure timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- To maintain the relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- To provide equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- To optimize and integrate modern methods of teaching and learning.
- To give credibility of evaluation procedures.
- To ensure adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
- To share research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
To maintain standards of quality teaching and adherence to norms for academic excellence.
IQAC in VMKV Engineering College, Salem, is entrusted with the responsibility of monitoring attendance in class, assessment and evaluation of student’s performance in Continuous Assessment Tests (CAT), Assignments submitted by students and MODEL EXAM for their knowledge in particular domain and suggest measures for improvement if any. IQAC also organizes various faculty development programmes (FDP) on technical and non-technical subjects. It also arranges training programmes for faculty as well as students.
Composition of Members - Internal Quality Assurance Cell - 2018-19
|Sl. No||Name||Designation||Role||Dept/Organization||Mobile No|
|1||Dr. A. Nagappan||Principal||Chairperson||VMKV Engineering College||9362121432|
|2||Dr.C.S. Ramanigopal||Professor & Head||Member||MBA||9704100300|
|3||Prof. P.V. Subramanian||Dean||Member||Architecture||9443261134|
|4||Dr. P. Selvam||Professor & Head||Member||EEE||9443242197|
|5||Mr. J. Sathees Babu||Associate Professor||Member||Mechanical||9944296310|
|6||Mr. G. Murali||Assistant Professor||Member||ECE||8883289000|
|7||Mr. S. Senthil Kumar||Assistant Professor||Member||CSE||9976588896|
|8||Mr. S. Sekar||Assistant Professor||Member||Civil||9940991025|
|9||Dr. R. Sankar Ganesh||Associate Professor||Member||EEE||9786930130|
|10||Mr. N. Jawhar||Assistant Professor||Member||Biotechnology||9943258703|
|11||Dr. P. Marish Kumar||Associate Professor||Member||MBA||9790617813|
|12||Dr. G. Selvam||Assistant Professor||Member||Science & Humanities||9894113109|
|13||Dr. P.Gnanasekar||Director, IQAC||Management Representative||VMRF-DU||9159277000|
|14||Ms. Iswaria Jayakumar||Student||Member||Biomedical Engineering||8547294371|
|15||Mr. K.S. Hari Krishna||Engineer -Production||Alumni - Member||MRF Tyres Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad||8807933542|
|16||Mr. S. Govindan||Managing Director||Community Representative||Aqua Purification Systems, Salem||0427 - 2341911|
|17||Prof. D. Jothi||Proprietor||Industrialist||Bhavathi Biotech Chemical Company, Chithode||7806855995|
|18||Mr. Kishore||Senior Manager||Industrialist||RIPE Consulting Services Pvt Ltd, Chennai||9962516138|
|19||Dr. D. Vinod Kumar||Professor||Coordinator||ECE||9894920472|
|20||Mr. Sanjay Singh||Associate Professor||Coordinator||Aeronautical||9042967232|
|Academic Audit Cum IQAC Inspection conducted, on 05 & 06 Mar 2018|
News & Events
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Science and Humanities
- Management Studies