Subsequent to globalization and the opening of our economy there has been a great demand for technically qualified people and has created a challenge for innovation at the global level. Research has become the order of the day and a fundamental factor for survival and human well being. Nations strength has no longer depending on its natural resources but on the knowledge and competitive spirit of the people. Here, the educational institutions are playing greater role in moulding the younger generation to equip knowledge and make them to think and innovate. In this process the steps are being taken earnestly right from the entry level at our Institution. In pursuance to the above the Centre for Research and Development was started by the college in January 2008 with the financial assistance of Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation (Deemed to be University), government and private funding agencies. Their contribution and support helped for the growth of research in the emerging field.
- The students are encouraged to join member of any of the club to foster and channelize their innovative spirit viz Science Club, Robotic Club, Innovation Entrepreneurship Development Centre (IEDC), IEEE Aero Space and Electronic System Society and Computer Society of India (CSI).
- The CRD activities are being monitored , where students are involving in organizing Quiz, Paper & Poster presentation, Science Exhibition, Seminars displaying Projects / Models / Prototypes, etc.
Emerge as a Centre of Excellence through Research, Development and Extension.
Synergize academia, students and Industry for the Development and Welfare of the Society
- Food Processing and Equipments Fabrication
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Development of Electronic Gadgets
- Automotive Research
News & Events
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Science and Humanities
- Management Studies