Vision & Mission
- To achieve excellence in education.
- To make education as a tool for social change for the betterment of the society.
Mission: To spread education globally in the field of Medicine, Dental, Paramedical, Homoeopathy, Engineering, Management and Basic science using existing resources and technologies.
Our Vision is translated into reality through our mission by spreading quality education using our excellent resources and technology support in all the professional programs. Knowledge with wisdom leads to wisdom. VMRF strives to impart necessary knowledge and skills to its students thus providing a great employment opportunity and service to Humanity as a matter of National Importance.
Motto: Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation (Deemed to be University) strives to spread the cerebral VISION to impart knowledge that is WISDOM which is achieved in the spirit of UNITY.
To achieve excellence in the field of technical education eventually contributing to our National Development.
The following mission statements aim at translating our vision into reality.
- To impart engineering knowledge through innovative, creative and entrepreneurial approaches.
- To develop skill sets among the students so as to make them globally competitive.
- To inculcate value system among the students thereby making them to follow ethical values in life and later in their profession.
- To cater to the needs of economy, society and the country as a whole
VMKV Engineering college is committed to:
- Make the students exposed to the latest Engineering & Technological advancement.
- Make the students empowered with knowledge, skill and competence to stand up to any challenges in the spheres of Engineering, Science, Technology and Management.
- Make our college an Institution of Excellence internationally and improve continually to match the needs of the Production and Services sectors and Society.
News & Events
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Science and Humanities
- Management Studies